SS25-4 Days L. Manyara and Serengeti
Day 1: Nairobi - L. Manyara
Arrive Namanga border town at 1000 hrs. After immigration formalities, drive to Arusha for lunch. Afternoon game viewing at L. Manyara, famous for its tree climbing lions and large flocks of flamingoes. The park contains five distinct vegetation zones and is of scenic beauty. Dinner and overnight at the L. Manyara Lodge set on the Rift Valley with spectacular view over the Lake.
Day 2: L. Manyara - Serengeti
Depart after breakfast and stop first at Olduvai Gorge for a visit to the museum. Game drive through the park, arriving at your lodge for a late lunch. After lunch afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge.
Day 3: Serengeti
Leave Lobo for Ndutu with game viewing in Serengeti and around Ndutu woodlands to locate Leopards and numerous plains games as well as Cheetahs, common species here. Overnight at Ndutu Safari Lodge.
Day 4: Serengeti - Nairobi
After breakfast, with brief game viewing on your way out of Serengeti drive to Arusha via Mto wa Mbu Village for shopping of Makonde Carvings and - other souvenirs. Lunch at Arusha. Proceed back to Nairobi via Namanga border arriving early evening.
The Cost of the safari ranges from US$340 per person per day ,this price range is determined by how many people booking,the season of intended safari and choice of accommodation.Enquire with our reservation office to get exact quote.We offer free airport transfer.
The price includes:
- Transport in 4x4 Jeep with pop up roof for ease in photography.
- Vehicle fitted with Hi-Fi radio.
- Tour guide who is knowledgeable and conversant with the flora and fauna of Kenya.
- Accommodation in lodge of your choice (click on the lodge to view it).
- Transfer to the airport and back.
- All park entrance fees
- All Government taxes and levies
- 3 Meals a Day Vegeterain and Non-Vegetarian
- Game drives
- One Litre Mineral water a day while on safari