SS23-3 Days Ngorongoro and L.Manyara
Day 1: Nairobi - L. Manyara
Arrive Namanga border town at 1000 hrs. After immigration formalities drive to Arusha for lunch. Proceed to L. Manyara National Park on the base of the Great Rift valley. This park contains five distinct vegetation zones, thus supporting large varieties of bird and animal life. The park is also famous for its tree climbing lions and its large flocks of flamingoes. Dinner and overnight at the Lodge.
Day 2: Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast, leave Manyara for Ngorongoro Crater. Taking a picnic with you, descend 2,000 ft (670 M.) into the crater floor for game viewing. Break for lunch at Ngoitotok springs picnic site. It will be an unforgettable experience under the sun. All the "big Five" Black manned Lions, Rhino, Elephants, Buffaloes and Leopards can be seen. Dinner and overnight at Lodge.
Day 3: Ngorongoro- Nairobi
After breakfast, drive to Arusha for lunch and afterwards to Nairobi via Namanga border town, arriving early in the evening.
The Cost of the safari ranges from US$340 per person per day ,this price range is determined by how many people booking,the season of intended safari and choice of accommodation.Enquire with our reservation office to get exact quote.We offer free airport transfer.
The price includes:
- Transport in 4x4 Jeep with pop up roof for ease in photography.
- Vehicle fitted with Hi-Fi radio.
- Tour guide who is knowledgeable and conversant with the flora and fauna of Kenya.
- Accommodation in lodge of your choice (click on the lodge to view it).
- Transfer to the airport and back.
- All park entrance fees
- All Government taxes and levies
- 3 Meals a Day Vegeterain and Non-Vegetarian
- Game drives
- One Litre Mineral water a day while on safari