SS7-4 Days Samburu/Lake Nakuru
DAY 1: NAIROBI/ SAMBURU
0800 hrs: Drive north via Mt. Kenya past coffee plantations to Samburu Game Reserve noted for the unusual reticulated Giraffe, Grevy's Zebra, Gerunuk and Somali ostrich. Arrive in the Lodge for Lunch.Afternoon game drive.Dinner and overnight at Samburu Lodge, Samburu intrepids,Samburu Serena,Sarova Shaba, Larsens camp.
DAY 2: SAMBURU
Another full day in Samburu Game Reserve with early morning and late afternoon game viewing. Meals and overnight at Samburu Lodge, Samburu intrepids,Samburu Serena,Sarova Shaba, Larsens camp..
DAY 3: SAMBURU- L.NAKURU
Leave after breakfast with game drive en route. Drive past the northern tip of the Aberdare Mountains to descend into the Great Rift Valley where L. Nakuru is located. Picnic lunch en-route arriving late in the afternoon. Meals and overnight at Sarova lion Hill Lodge,L.Nakuru Lodge.
DAY 4: NAKURU- NAIROBI
After breakfast proceed for game drive in Nakuru National Park. Lunch at 1200 hrs and depart for Nairobi arriving late afternoon.Be dropped at hotel or airport.
The Cost of the safari ranges from US$200 per person per day,this price range is determined by how many people are booking and whether it is luxury, midrange or budget lodge. Enquire with our reservation office to get exact quote.
We offer free airport transfer.
The price includes:
- Transport in 4wd tour van or 4x4 jeep both with pop up roof for ease in photography.
- Tour vehicle fitted with Hi-Fi radio.
- English speaking tour guide who is knowledgeable and conversant with the flora and fauna of Kenya.
- Accomodation in Lodge or Luxury Tents
- All park entrance fees
- All Government taxes and levies
- 3 Meals a Day Vegeterian and Non-Vegetarian
- Game drives
- One Litre Mineral water a day while on safari