SS5-3 Days Maasai Mara
DAY 1: NAIROBI- MASAI MARA
0930 hrs: depart from your pick up point for a journey south along the floor of the Great Rift Valley past Narok and then climb the western wall entering Hemingway's country; "Serengeti Plains". Arrive late afternoon in time for lunch at your Lodge. Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at Mara Sopa lodge,Mara Serena lodge, Keekorok Lodge,Mara Safari club,Mara Intrepids,Mara Sarova camp,Mara Fig tree camp.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA
A full day spent game viewing across the rich tree studded savannah grassland and rolling hills. The famous Masai Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain's game, black manned Lion , Leopard and Cheetah. It also has numerous elephants and virtually every type of Wildlife to be found in Kenya. All meals and overnight at Mara Sopa lodge,Mara Serena lodge,Keekorok Lodge,Mara Safari club,Mara Intrepids,Mara Sarova camp,Mara Fig tree camp.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA- NAIROBI
After breakfast depart for Nairobi, enjoy a picnic lunch en route and arrive in Nairobi late afternoon.
The Cost of the safari ranges from US$650 per person ,this price range is determined by how many people booking,the season of intended safari and choice of accommodation.Enquire with our reservation office to get exact quote.We offer free airport transfer.
The price includes:
- Transport in 9 seater Tour Van with pop up roof for ease in photography.
- Tour bus fitted with Hi-Fi radio.
- Tour guide who is knowledgeable and conversant with the flora and fauna of Kenya.
- Accommodation in lodge of your choice as above(click on the lodge to view).
- Transfer to the airport and back.
- All park entrance fees
- All Government taxes and levies
- 3 Meals a Day Vegeterain and Non-Vegetarian
- Game drives
- One Litre Mineral water a day while on safari