SS3-2 days Tree Lodge Safari
TREE LODGE- 2 DAYS
There are three "tree lodges" in the vicinity of Nyeri about 160 Kms North of Nairobi. Treetops and the Ark are in the forest of the Aberdare mountains and mountain Lodge is on the slopes of Mt. Kenya.
DAY 1- NAIROBI- TREE LODGE
The drive passes the small industrial town of Thika surrounded by extensive pineapple plantations. After crossing the Tana River, source of much of Kenya's Hydro power, the landscape changes and becomes more lush as you climb into the rich farmlands of the Kikuyu people. Lunch is taken at the Outspan Hotel in Nyeri for visitors visiting Tree Tops, at Mountain Lodge and at Aberdares Country Club for visitors visiting the Ark. In the afternoon proceed to your Tree Lodge where the night is spent and where a procession of wild animals visit the floodlight water hole and salt licks. Elephants , Rhino, buffalo, giant forest hog and many other species are commonly seen.Overnight at The Ark / Treetops tree Lodge.
DAY 2- TREE LODGE- NAIROBI.
In the morning after breakfast descend back to your base hotel and proceed back to Nairobi in the afternoon. Be dropped at hotel/ Airport.
The Cost of the safari ranges from US$200 per person per day,this price range is determined by how many people are booking and whether it is luxury, midrange or budget lodge. Enquire with our reservation office to get exact quote.
We offer free airport transfer.
The price includes:
- Transport in 4wd tour van or 4x4 jeep both with pop up roof for ease in photography.
- Tour vehicle fitted with Hi-Fi radio.
- English speaking tour guide who is knowledgeable and conversant with the flora and fauna of Kenya.
- Accomodation in Lodge or Luxury Tents
- All park entrance fees
- All Government taxes and levies
- 3 Meals a Day Vegeterian and Non-Vegetarian
- Game drives
- One Litre Mineral water a day while on safari