SS31-4 Days L. Manyara and Serengeti - Camping
Day 1: ARUSHA or NAIROBI / L.MANYARA
After pick up from Arusha or Nairobi proceed to L.Manyara arriving in time for lunch. Afternoon game viewing at L. Manyara, famous for its tree climbing lions and large flocks of flamingoes. The park contains five distinct vegetation zones and is of scenic beauty. Dinner and overnight at the L. Manyara Camp set near the Rift Valley with spectacular view over the Lake. Dinner and overnight at Jambo campsite.
Day 2: L. MANYARA /SERENGETI
Depart after breakfast and stop first at Olduvai Gorge for a visit to the museum. Picnic lunch at the Museum. After noon game drive in Serengeti , Dinner and overnight at the Camp.
Day 3: SERENGETI
Leave Lobo for Ndutu with game viewing in Serengeti and around Ndutu woodlands to locate Leopards and numerous plains games as well as Cheetahs, common species here. Overnight at Camp.
Day 4: SERENGETI / ARUSHA or NAIROBI
After breakfast, with brief game viewing on your way out of Serengeti drive to Arusha via Mto wa Mbu Village for shopping of Makonde Carvings and - other souvenirs. Proceed back to Arusha or Nairobi.
The Cost of the safari ranges from US$190 per person per day,this price range is determined by how many people are booking and whether it is luxury or budget camping. Enquire with our reservation office to get exact quote.We offer free airport transfer.
The price includes:
- Transport in 4x4 Land rover jeep with pop up roof for ease in photography.
- Tourvehicle fitted with Hi-Fi radio.
- English speaking tour guide who is knowledgeable and conversant with the flora and fauna of Kenya.
- Accomodation in Semi-Permanent Tents
- Tents with toilets and Hot shower
- All park entrance fees
- All Government taxes and levies
- 3 Meals a Day Vegeterian and Non-Vegetarian
- Game drives
- One Litre Mineral water a day while on safari
- Driver and cook's Allowances