SS29-3 Days Ngorongoro and L.Manyara - Camping
Ngorongoro and Lake Manyara 3 Days
Day 1: NAIROBI or ARUSHA / L. MANYARA
After pick up from either Arusha / Nairobi. Proceed to L. Manyara National Park on the base of the Great Rift valley. This park contains five distinct vegetation zones, thus supporting large varieties of bird and animal life. The park is also famous for its tree climbing lions and its large flocks of flamingos. Dinner and overnight at the Camp.
Day 2: L.MANYARA /NGORONGORO CRATER
After breakfast, leave Manyara for Ngorongoro Crater. Taking a picnic with you, descend 2,000 ft (670 M.) into the crater floor for game viewing. Break for lunch at Ngoitotok springs picnic site. It will be an unforgettable experience under the sun. All the "big Five" Black manned Lions, Rhino, Elephants, Buffaloes
And Leopards can be seen. Dinner and overnight at Camp.
Day 3: NGORONGORO/ARUSHA or NAIROBI
After breakfast, enjoy morning game drive as you proceed to Arusha or Nairobi.
The Cost of the safari ranges from US$190 per person per day,this price range is determined by how many people are booking and whether it is luxury or budget camping. Enquire with our reservation office to get exact quote.We offer free airport transfer.
The price includes:
- Transport in 4x4 Land rover jeep with pop up roof for ease in photography.
- Tourvehicle fitted with Hi-Fi radio.
- English speaking tour guide who is knowledgeable and conversant with the flora and fauna of Kenya.
- Accomodation in Semi-Permanent Tents
- Tents with toilets and Hot shower
- All park entrance fees
- All Government taxes and levies
- 3 Meals a Day Vegeterian and Non-Vegetarian
- Game drives
- One Litre Mineral water a day while on safari
- Driver and cook's Allowances