SS28-3 Days Ngorongoro crater - Camping
Day 1: NAIROBI/ ARUSHA - NGORONGORO CRATER
0800 hrs pick up at your hotel in either Arusha or Nairobi and proceed to Ngorongoro for overnight on the crater rim. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
Day 2: NGORONGORO
0800 hrs ,after breakfast, taking a picnic lunch with you, descend 2,000 ft. (670 M) into the crater floor, for full day game viewing. Break for lunch at Ngoitoktok springs picnic site. Ngorongoro is the only place one would expect for sure to see the endangered rhino. Needless to mention the animal varieties and abundance, the crater also offers colourful bird life of all distribution. Dinner and overnight at the Camp.
Day 3: NGORONGORO CRATER / ARUSHA or NAIROBI
After breakfast at Ngorongoro, proceed to Arusha arriving in time for Lunch. Proceed to Arusha or Nairobi.
The Cost of the safari ranges from US$190 per person per day,this price range is determined by how many people are booking and whether it is luxury or budget camping. Enquire with our reservation office to get exact quote.We offer free airport transfer.
The price includes:
- Transport in 4x4 Land rover jeep with pop up roof for ease in photography.
- Tourvehicle fitted with Hi-Fi radio.
- English speaking tour guide who is knowledgeable and conversant with the flora and fauna of Kenya.
- Accomodation in Semi-Permanent Tents
- Tents with toilets and Hot shower
- All park entrance fees
- All Government taxes and levies
- 3 Meals a Day Vegeterian and Non-Vegetarian
- Game drives
- One Litre Mineral water a day while on safari
- Driver and cook's Allowances