SS17-4 Days Samburu/Lake Nakuru - Camping
DAY 1: NAIROBI/ SAMBURU
0800 hrs: Drive north via Mt. Kenya past coffee plantations to Samburu Game Reserve noted for the unusual reticulated Giraffe, Grevys Zebra, Gerunuk and Somali ostrich. Picnic lunch and game drive en-route. Dinner and overnight at the camp.
DAY 2: SAMBURU
Another full day in Samburu Game Reserve with early morning and late afternoon game viewing. Meals and overnight at the Camp.
DAY 3: SAMBURU/ L.NAKURU
Leave after breakfast with game drive en route. Drive past the northern tip of the Aberdare Mountains to descend into the Great Rift Valley where L. Nakuru is located. Picnic lunch en-route arriving late in the afternoon. Meals and overnight at the camp.
DAY 4: NAKURU/ NAIROBI
After breakfast, proceed for morning game drive in Nakuru National Park. Lunch at 1200 hrs and depart for Nairobi arriving late afternoon. Be dropped at place of choice.
The Cost of the safari ranges from US$145 per person per day,this price range is determined by how many people are booking and whether it is luxury or budget camping. Enquire with our reservation office to get exact quote.We offer free airport transfer.
The price includes:
- Transport in 4wd tour van or 4x4 jeep with pop up roof for ease in photography.
- Tour vehicle fitted with Hi-Fi radio.
- English speaking tour guide who is knowledgeable and conversant with the flora and fauna of Kenya.
- Accomodation in Semi-Permanent Tents
- Tents with toilets and Hot shower
- All park entrance fees
- All Government taxes and levies
- 3 Meals a Day Vegeterian and Non-Vegetarian
- Game drives
- One Litre Mineral water a day while on safari
- Driver and cook's Allowances