SS15-3 Days Maasai Mara - Camping
DAY 1: NAIROBI- MASAI MARA
0800 hrs: depart from your pick up point for a journey south along the floor of the Great Rift Valley past Narok and then climb the western wall entering Hemingways country; Serengeti Plains. Picnic lunch enroute . Afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at the Mara Camp.
DAY 2: MASAI MARA
A full day spent game viewing across the rich tree studded savannah grassland and rolling hills. The famous Masai Mara is renowned for its great herds of plains game, black manned Lion , Leopard and Cheetah. It also has numerous elephants and virtually every type of Wildlife to be found in Kenya. All meals and overnight at the Camp.
DAY 3: MASAI MARA- NAIROBI
After breakfast depart for Nairobi, enjoy a picnic lunch en route and arrive in Nairobi late afternoon.Be dropped at place of choice.
The Cost of the safari ranges from US$145 per person per day,this price range is determined by how many people are booking and whether it is luxury or budget camping. Enquire with our reservation office to get exact quote.We offer free airport transfer.
The price includes:
- Transport in 4wd tour van or 4x4 jeep with pop up roof for ease in photography.
- Tour vehicle fitted with Hi-Fi radio.
- English speaking tour guide who is knowledgeable and conversant with the flora and fauna of Kenya.
- Accomodation in Semi-Permanent Tents
- Tents with toilets and Hot shower
- All park entrance fees
- All Government taxes and levies
- 3 Meals a Day Vegeterian and Non-Vegetarian
- Game drives
- One Litre Mineral water a day while on safari
- Driver and cook's Allowances